18:04 31st Jul, 2013
Next-Gen Amazon Kindle Fire HD Tablets Coming Soon
These are said to be powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon SoCs.
Amazon, which announced its Kindle Fire HD 7" tablet last year, now looks set to launch the next-generation Kindle Fire HD devices. According to a report published in BGR.com, apart from a couple of replacements to the flagship devices,you can look forward to a entry-level slate too.
Along with a 8.9" display, these new devices will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The new Kindle Fire 7" tablet screen will pack in 1920x1200 pixels, and is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor. Android's 4.2 Jelly Bean platform is expected to drive the new 7" Amazon Kindle Fire HD. Rumour mills also hint at a possible 2 GB RAM.
On the other hand, the bigger 8.9" devices, will pack in 2560x1600 pixels. An 8 MP primary camera and a minimum of 2 GB RAM is also expected. The processor of this device is likely to be the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU as expected in the 7" device. While the release date of these devices is not official, these are expected to be unveiled this year.
The surfacing of Amazon Kindle Fire tabs, has taken place at an instance when both Samsung and Apple are rumoured to be working on their next flagship tablet computers. So, a three-way battle between these three giants cannot be ruled out.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000