12:19 24th May, 2013
Swipe Halo Speed With Android 4.1 Launches At Rs 7,000
Jelly Bean-based tablet has a 7" screen, 2G, dual cameras, and a powerful 3000 mAh battery.
Swipe has launched the Halo Speed tablet running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). This low-cost tablet sports a 7" screen with WVGA pixel dimensions and 5-point capacitive touch input. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz CPU with 1 GB of RAM. With an internal storage of 4 GB, there is an option to add up to 32 GB via microSD card. It supports 2G for calling and data connectivity via SIM card slot in addition to Wi-Fi. A rear 2 MP snapper and front 0.3 MP camera take care of the imaging department. Here are the specifications:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), Google Play Store.
- 7" screen with 5-point capacitive input and pixel dimensions of 480x800.
- 1.5 GHz CPU.
- 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage, Up to 32 GB microSD support.
- 2 megapixel rear camera, 0.3 megapixel front camera.
- 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- Weight: 345 grams.
The battery capacity of 3000 mAh looks good for the tablet specifications. Swipe also bundles along some apps such as Olive Office Premium and Ebook Reader, while you can always download more apps from Google Play Store. The 1 GB of RAM is a welcome move that should help with Android OS performance. The Swipe Halo Speed is available for Rs 7,000. The company had launched the Halo Value with similar features (except for 512 MB of RAM, dual-SIM, and 3400 mAh battery) for the same price in March, which has better features, but will not be able to compete with the Halo Speed owing to its lesser RAM.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000