Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
09:59 02nd May, 2013
Micromax Canvas 3D A115 With 5" Screen Announced
The Jelly Bean handset offers glasses-free 3D, 5 megapixel camera, and 1 GHz dual-core CPU.
Domestic manufacturer Micromax has added the Canvas 3D (model A115) to its smartphone portfolio. As its name suggests, the Canvas 3D offers glasses-free 3D experience at a budget price. Powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor, the handset promises a pleasant Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) experience. Similar to the other budget Android phones, this one also supports dual-SIM functionality. The phone sports a 5" screen, but as of now there's no information regarding its pixel dimensions or internal storage. Other confirmed features include a 5 megapixel auto focus rear camera, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, 32 GB microSD card slot support, and a 2000 mAh battery. The phone comes with Micromax 3D Space to make sure you have enough 3D content to take advantage of its screen.
The Micromax 3D is priced at Rs 10,000 and is expected to hit the market next week. Just a few days ago, Micromax celebrated 1 million shipments of its Canvas series. Considering such strong demand, I expect the Canvas 3D to fly off the shelves. If you've also made up your mind to order one, I'd advise you to try out the handset first. From my experience with the LG Optimus 3D Max, I can tell that these 3D devices can sometimes cause disorientation. Therefore, it's better to check whether you're comfortable with it before shelling out money.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000