20:33 10th Apr, 2013
Android 4.1 Micromax Funbook Talk P360 Gets Listed Online For Rs 7100
Jelly Bean tablet comes with a 7" screen, dual cameras, and 2G SIM slot.
A new inexpensive tablet from Micromax, the Funbook Talk P360 has now surfaced online. Running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), the device is powered by a single-core CPU and comes with 1 GB of RAM. The internal storage is a mere 1.65 GB, although you may expand it by 32 GB via microSD card slot. The 7" screen with pixel dimensions of 800x480 has capacitive multi-touch type input. The tablet packs in a 2G SIM slot, which supports data as well as voice calls. The tablet also features dual cameras, 2 mp at the rear, and a 0.3 mp front-facing snapper. Here are the specifications:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- Preinstalled apps: M! Store, Edutainment.
- 2G SIM with voice calling and data.
- 7" capacitive multi-touch screen with pixel dimensions of 800x480.
- 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 single-core CPU, 1 GB RAM.
- 1.65 GB internal storage, Up to 32 GB microSD support.
- 2 megapixel rear and 0.3 megapixel front cameras; supports VGA recording.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB, HDMI.
- Motion sensor.
- 3000 mAh battery with 180 hours claimed standby time.
- Package contents: Tablet, Battery, Charger, Data cable, User manual, Warranty card.
While Micromax's own application repository dubbed as the M! Store offers limited applications, and wallpapers, etc, it is not clear whether Google Play Store is supported. However, it is likely that it will be accessible. 1080p playback capability is mentioned and an HDMI port has been provided to take the picture to a larger HD display. The pricing of Rs 7100 is not really bad, especially when you get the latest Android version out of the box and a very welcome 1 GB of RAM. That being said, the paltry 1.65 GB of internal storage is likely to become an irritant, once you start installing more apps. While the tablet has not yet been officially announced by Micromax yet, its did bring out the eerily similar P362 last month.
If you are looking a purchasing a budget tablet though, check out our low-cost tablet buying guide.
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (July, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Best Gaming Smartphones Available In India
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000
- Top Five Tablets Under Rs 10,000