Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:28 04th Mar, 2013
Samsung Starts Dropping Hints About The GALAXY S4
Releases a teaser video of the GALAXY S III's successor on its YouTube channel.
We are just 10 days away from Samsung's UNPACKED 2013 event, where the Korean company is expected to announce its upcoming flagship smartphone. Little wonder then that the rumours surrounding the GALAXY S IV (or 4) are at an all time high. Last week, Sammobile.com shed some light on its possible variants, after which the same website "leaked" the device's specs. Now if all that isn't enough to build enough hype around the handset, Samsung has gone ahead decided to tease its restless fans with a video.
While nobody in the clip explicitly mentions GALAXY S IV (or maybe S4), its title — "Be ready 4 the next Galaxy" doesn't require one to be Sherlock Homes to put two and two together. The teaser revolves around a lucky kid who gets a glimpse of the most anticipated Android device of this year. Being a teaser, the video doesn't offer a sneak peek to the S IV to us yet. So all we can do is wait till the 14th of March for it to be officially unveiled. Till then though, here's the video:
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets