14:43 19th Feb, 2013
Rumour: Samsung GALAXY S IV To Break Cover On March 14
Korean giant's next flagship device is expected to be announced at an event in New York.
Samsung's GALAXY S IV is one of the most-awaited flagship Android phones this year, with several rumours of its final release date. The Mobile World Congress 2013 is just around the corner, yet Samsung usually keeps its flagship devices out of the event, probably to help it grab more of the limelight. Last year, it unveiled its 5.5" GALAXY Note II phablet on the side-lines of IFA 2012. This year, looks like we will be greeted with a 5" GALAXY S IV.
SamMobile quotes Russia based Mobile-review website's Eldar Murtazin to "note down March 14". While the source says that Murtazin doesn't explicitly point at the GALAXY S IV, the device is expect to break cover, in all likelihood, at an event in New York.
Here is the rumoured list of specs as reported by BGR.com:
- 4.99 inch full-HD display with pixel dimensions of 1080x1920.
- 1.9 GHz Quad-core processor.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- Adreno 320 GPU.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- NFC, LTE connectivity (in the US).
- Wireless charging support.
- microSD slot.
- 13 MP rear camera.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets