15:07 18th Feb, 2013
3D Tablet PC Penta T-Pad WS707C Launches For Rs 8000
7" tablet running Android 4.1 OS ships with 3D goggles to view 3D content.
Adding to that ever-inflating list of inexpensive tablets is the PC Penta T-Pad WS707C, courtesy, Pantel Technologies. Although this one is not 3G compliant, it does pack in an Edge-enabled SIM slot that lets you make voice calls (holding a 7" screen against your ear may not be too comfortable). The tablet is powered by a 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor, 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, and the dated Mali 400 GPU (which most budget offerings seem to have). The USP of this Rs 8000 tablet though seems to be its 3D functionality. Bundled with it is a one pair of 3D glasses.
Here's the list of specifications as mentioned in the press release:
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean OS).
- SIM slot with 2G support and voice calling function.
- 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor, 1GB DDR III RAM, Mali 400 3D Accelerator GPU.
- 7" capacitive multi-touch screen with 1024x600 pixels.
- 8 GB internal storage; microSD slot with support for up to 32 GB.
- Dual-screen video operation.
- VGA front and 2.0 mp rear camera.
- Mini-USB, HDMI Out, 3.5 mm audio jack.
- 3000 mAH battery.
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.
- Package content includes 3D goggles, data cable, and a free carry pouch.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000