Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:09 19th Sep, 2011
LG Announces Optimus Q2
A dual-core Android with a full QWERTY keypad.
The phone is powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 chipset. It sports a 4" IPS-based LCD screen, a 5 MP primary and a front VGA camera. Moreover, it comes with the usual bells and whistles such as Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth etc. According to the company, the device is 12.3 mm thick.
The Optimus Q2 will be made available in South Korea next week, with white and black colours to choose from. However, there is no word on the availability and pricing for our country yet.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets