10:58 15th Feb, 2013
Micromax Launches Bolt A35 For Rs 4250
Another budget phone from Micromax, featuring Android 2.3 and 1 GHz processor.
After launching its flagship phone yesterday, Micromax is ready for another launch, the Bolt A35 — a budget smartphone. It has a modest 1 GHz CPU and runs on the dated Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. But at Rs 4250, you cannot complain. A touted USP of the devices is the swipe 'n' share feature which creates a Wi-Fi connection between two devices to share content.
Here are the specs of the Micromax Bolt A35
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread operating system.
- 1 GHz processor
- 4" capacitive display
- 2 mp rear camera; VGA front camera
- Internal memory unknown (expandable to 16 GB with micro-SD card)
- Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi
- 1500 mAh battery
The problem at such low price points is that there are too many competing models. In fact, you can get a better phone from Micromax such as the Smarty A65 which offers a bigger screen for a little more money.
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- Audio Gadgets Under INR 5,000 For This Season
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- Top Five Smartphones Based On AnTuTu Scores (May 2016)
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000