Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
12:03 11th Feb, 2013
Samsung GALAXY S III Price Cut: Down To Rs 28,900
Is the Korean manufacturer clearing the S III's stocks before announcing the next big thing?
Samsung's GALAXY S III, the best smartphone from the Android camp is now available for Rs 29,000. Apparently, the phone was launched at a price tag of Rs 42,500, so by holding out your purchase for a few months, you saved around Rs 13,500! With Valentine's Day around the corner, this money might come in handy.
If you were living under a rock for the entire last year, the GS3 features a quad-core Exynos 4412 chipset. It sports a stunning Super AMOLED 720p screen, and has 1 GB of RAM. On the software front, it comes preinstalled with ICS, and upgradable to Jelly Bean.
Samsung is expected to announce the S III's successor in March. Therefore, it makes sense for the company to clear S III's stocks before announcing the next flagship.
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones At Rs 15,000
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000