Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
12:03 11th Feb, 2013
Samsung GALAXY S III Price Cut: Down To Rs 28,900
Is the Korean manufacturer clearing the S III's stocks before announcing the next big thing?
Samsung's GALAXY S III, the best smartphone from the Android camp is now available for Rs 29,000. Apparently, the phone was launched at a price tag of Rs 42,500, so by holding out your purchase for a few months, you saved around Rs 13,500! With Valentine's Day around the corner, this money might come in handy.
If you were living under a rock for the entire last year, the GS3 features a quad-core Exynos 4412 chipset. It sports a stunning Super AMOLED 720p screen, and has 1 GB of RAM. On the software front, it comes preinstalled with ICS, and upgradable to Jelly Bean.
Samsung is expected to announce the S III's successor in March. Therefore, it makes sense for the company to clear S III's stocks before announcing the next flagship.
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (July, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Best Gaming Smartphones Available In India
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000
- Top Five Tablets Under Rs 10,000