18:04 01st Apr, 2013
Motorola X Smartphone With Key Lime Pie : Will It Be A Motorola Flagship?
The smartphone is rumoured to come out in May this year.
Motorola is reportedly working on a new smartphone that will run on the latest Android Key lime Pie platform, and may even be the first device to do so. This new smartphone is speculated to be launched sometime in May this year.
This smartphone is rumoured to have a 5" display (that is equivalent to the speculated iPhone 5S's display screen size). This device is expected to be more compact than Samsung's Galaxy S3 smartphone. Further, this new Motorola smartphone is expected to be its flagship device and might revolutionize gadget markets like Motorola's initial Droid smartphone.
At the moment, neither the technical specifications nor features of this new Motorola smartphone are available.
The year 2013 has started out with a bang for speculations in the mobile phone segment. Consider that an iOS 7 driven Apple iPhone 5S and an LG Optimus G Pro are already in the works. With a new Motorola smartphone now speculated to arrive with Android 5.0, it would be interesting to watch how these devices compete in the market.
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2015)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000