13:26 04th Jan, 2013
Airtel Launches mEducation Service For Students And Professionals
Packages for courses such as English learning, competitive exam preparation and career counselling available in regional languages as well.
With most students now starting their final leg of preparations for annual board exams, Bharti Airtel, has launched a new mEducation services for mobile users. The service gives users access to courses for language skills, entrance exam preparation (such as CAT), and career counselling from their cellphones.
Courses are available on the voice (IVR) based service as well as in the SMS format, that too in several regional languages. The service also makes way for regular assessment tests along with details of campuses and the scholarships that are up for grabs. Course start at as low as Rs 1.5 (for SMSes) to as much as Rs 200 for web-based packages (for professional courses such as "Learn the tricks to crack the CAT by the CAT Guru, Arun Sharma").
For pricing details and the complete list of courses/services on offer, head over here.
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones At Rs 15,000
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000