Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
28th Sep, 2012
iPhone 5 Now Available In India Through Tradus.com, Price Starts From Rs 60,000
Private seller on e-commerce website promises delivery in 15 days, offers three-month warranty.
Can't wait for Apple to officially launch the iPhone 5 in India? Well, if you have 60 grand in your pocket, you can now order the latest iPhone from Tradus.com. Keep in mind though that delivery will take close to 15 days. Since the device seems to be sourced from an international distributor, you won't get the company warranty either. However, the seller has offered a three-month warranty on his own accord. This might sound expensive, but is still a better deal than what sellers on OLX.in and eBay.in have quoted, not to mention the ridiculous prices being thrown around in the grey market.
If the 16 GB version is not enough, you can opt for the 32 GB version for Rs 74,000, or a 64 GB iPhone 5 for a whopping 87 grand. For those who came in late, here are the iPhone 5's key specs:
- 4" Retina display with 640x1136 pixels at 326 ppi, 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash, 1.2 mp front camera.
- A6 chipset, twice as fast as the iPhone 4S's A5 (according to Apple).
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with AirPlay support, Bluetooth 4.0, Assisted GPS with GLONASS.
- 4.8" (l) x 2.3" (w) x 0.3" (7.6 mm) (d), 112 grammes.
- iOS 6; Supports 4G LTE, 3G; Uses nano-SIM card.
What price do you expect the iPhone 5 will officially retail at when launched? Post your guess in the comments section.