Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
11:30 17th Aug, 2012
World's Fastest Android 4.1 Phone With 4.3" Screen Announced By Xiaomi
The Xiaomi Mi-Two features a 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 chipset and 8 mp camera; will only release in China.
Chinese phone manufacturer Xiaomi has unveiled the Mi-Two smartphone. This is the first officially announced handset featuring the much-hyped Snapdragon S4 chipset. According to the manufacturer, the Mi-Two can easily beat the current crop of flagship Android phones such as the LG Optimus 4X HD, HTC One X, and Samsung GALAXY S III in terms of performance. Apart from the powerful CPU, the handset features a 4.3" IPS screen and 8 mp camera. Here are the detailed specs of the device:
- 4.3" IPS panel with pixel dimensions of 1280x720.
- 8 mp camera with 1080p video recording, front 2 mp camera for video calling.
- 1.5 GHz Snapdragon APQ8064 S Pro chipset (quad-core Krait CPU + Adreno 320 GPU).
- 2 GB DDR2 RAM.
- 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS.
- USB-port with MHL support for HDMI-Out.
- 2000 mAh battery (upgradable to 3000 mAh).
- 5" (l) x 2.4" (w) x 0.4" (10 mm) (d).
On the software front, the Mi-Two runs a heavily customised version of Android 4.1 (Jelly bean) called the MIUI. The handset will hit the Chinese market in October for 2000 HKD (approx Rs 15,000). While this sounds like a great deal, the phone is unlikely to be launched in India. Check out the gallery below for more product shots.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000