Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:01 04th Oct, 2012
Rumour: Samsung GALAXY Note II's Press Shot And Specs Leaked
Looks like an overgrown GALAXY S III; could feature a 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU and 8 mp camera.
With the Samsung GALAXY Note II's release date around the corner, rumours are rife about its specs and design. In today's round of speculation, we've got what appears to be a press image of Samsung's next big offering. The folks at GSMArena.com were sent this picture, courtesy of an anonymous tipster. You can see that Samsung's next "phablet" appears to share its design with the GALAXY S III (GS3), its younger and more popular sibling. Interestingly, the tip also sheds some light on the device's specs, which are as follows:
- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Exynos 4 Quad chipset.
- 5.5" Super AMOLED screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x800.
- 8 mp main camera.
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) upgradeable to Jelly Bean.
For more details, you'll probably have to wait till the 29th of this month for the IFA 2012 event in Berlin. If I have to make a guess though, I think it will cost a couple of thousand bucks less than the GS3. I'm concerned that if Samsung continues this trend of increasing screen sizes with each iteration, even dorks will find future GALAXY Notes uncomfortable.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000