11:18 30th Sep, 2012
Videocon Launches Dual-SIM Feature Phone V1570 With 3" Touchscreen For Rs 2800
Comes with auto call recording, dual-LED torch, and 20 full-length Bollywood movies in a 4 GB microSD card.
If you're looking for an economical touchscreen feature phone, you'll be interested to know that Videocon Mobiles has just added an option to the market. The dual-SIM V1570 sports a 3" resistive touchscreen with four home screens and pixel dimensions of 240x320. The phone measures 4.4" (l) x 2.3" (w) x 0.5" (14 mm) (d). Other features include the following:
- 1.3 mp camera with video recording and multi-shot camera app.
- 8 GB expandable storage slot, Up to 500 phonebook contacts and 200 SMSes.
- Dual-band GSM (900 \ 1800 MHz), A2DP Bluetooth support, Micro-USB port.
- 1200 mAh battery with talk time of 7 hours and standby of 300 hours.
- Dual-LED torch, 3.5 mm audio jack, Thin pin charger.
- Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, MIDI; Video Formats: 3GP, MP4, MKV.
- FM radio with recording, Mobile tracker, SMS blacklist, Gesture-controlled unlock feature, Unlimited auto call recording.
On the app front, the device comes preloaded with the social apps Twitter, Facebook, Nimbuzz, and Yahoo!. It also packs in games such as Push Box, Angry Birds, and Tom Cat. Positioned by the company as an entertainment handset, an introductory offer throws in a free 4 GB micro SD card, filled with 20 of the "latest" full-length Bollywood movies and an equal number of audio and video film songs. It is available in brown or white, and is priced at an MRP of Rs 2800, with online stores offering it for slightly less.
- Five Apps Every Doctor Must Have
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 15,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000