11:46 20th Dec, 2018
HTC Introduces Desire 12S Smartphone In Taiwan
The budget smartphone comes with a dual tone design.
Looks like HTC is still around afterall. The Taiwanse company just announced the Desire 12S. It is a budget handset that comes with a neat dual tone finish on its back.
The Desire 12S sports a 5.7-inch HD+ screen. It is powered by the basic Snapdragon 435 chipset. The phone comes in 3 GB and 4 GB RAM variants. Based on the model, you will get either 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. The phone features a mircoSD card slot too.
The rear assembly look as if it features a dual camera setup, but you only get a 13 MP camera accompanied by an LED flash. For selfies, you get a 13 MP front-facing snapper. The 4G VoLTE smartphone comes with connectivity essentials such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, and GPS. The phone packs in a 3075 mAh battery.
On the software front, you get Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI on top. In Taiwan, the Desire 12S is priced at 5990 new Taiwan dollars, which roughly translaes to Rs 14,000 for the base model. At this point, there's no word on its global launch.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets