02:24 03rd Dec, 2018
Nokia 8.1 (X7) To Arrive In India On December 10
The phone offers a 6.18-inch screen and a 20 MP selfie camera.
HMD has an event sheduled on December 10 in Delhi. And looking at its current line, the company is expected to introduce Nokia 8.1 (X7) in India. The phone gets its sturdiness from an aluminum-magnesium alloy frame.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) features a 6.18-inch Full HD+ screen. The tall display has an ugly notch. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 710 chipset. It will come in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. The 4 GB version will have 64 GB internal storage. The 6 GB model will let you choose bwteen 64 GB and 128 GB storage options.
Like most Nokia phones, this one comes with Zeiss optics. The camera setup on the back comprises of 12 MP + 13 MP sensors. The assembly has OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) to enhance the low-light photography. For selfies, the phone is equipped with a 20 MP front-facing snapper.
The Nokia 8.1 (X7) has a rear fingerprint sensor. The phone draws power from a 3500 mAh battery. It supports Qualcomm's quick charging technology. At this point, there's no word on its pricing.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000