11:22 17th Jul, 2017
Nokia 8 May Be Priced Above Rs 40,000; To Feature Zeiss Lens
The report that comes from a German website also reveals that the Nokia 8 would be launched on July 31.
While we are all waiting for Nokia’s upcoming flagship, it looks like the answer is Nokia 8 which is recently reported to be priced above Rs 40,000. The smartphone has in-fact been rumoured and spotted a couple of times on the internet. However, a new report from Germany, according to India Today, hints at Nokia 8 being launched on July 31. The same report even reveals the expected price.
To recall, we had earlier witnessed a couple of rumours that suggested two high-end devices from Nokia — Nokia 8 and Nokia 9. However, as of now, we are pretty much not sure about Nokia 9 as the new reports hint at the launch and price tag of Nokia 8 alone.
Image for representative purpose only
Well, according to a new post published on Asian Age, Nokia 8 is being touted as the Android alternative to Apple’s iPhone 7 Plus as it is expected to feature dual rear camera system, especially in partnership with Zeiss. We all witnessed the recent announcement of the partnership between HMD Global and Zeiss. The smartphone is also expected to feature s powerful processor like Snapdragon 835.
The report, we are talked about, comes from a German website WinFuture, and it also reveals that the smartphone is being codenamed as TA-1004 and in terms of its technical specs, it is expected to come with 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, and QHD 5.3 inch Display. However, reports even suggest at a 6 GB RAM variant and a bigger screen as well.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000