10:42 04th Apr, 2017
Nokia 9 May Feature Iris Scanner And Nokia OZO Audio Enhancements
This is claimed to be the first Nokia device to feature OZO audio enhancements.
It seems like rumour mills are once again filled with speculations and reports related to the much spoken about, though unconfirmed, Nokia flagship device. A recent report publishes that the top-end Nokia smartphone would be likely called as Nokia 9 and will be featuring an iris scanner while powered by Snapdragon 835 processor.
Speaking about the report, it comes via NokiaPowerUser.com and suggests that the Nokia 9 device would be sporting a QHD, OLED display, while mentioning that the anonymous tip received by the publication was not from a regular source.
However, it looks like the anonymous tip gives us a detailed report in terms of specifications of Nokia’s upcoming flagship smartphone. According to the tip, as mentioned by NokiaPowerUser, the Nokia 9 comes with a 5.5 inch display while the rear camera would be a 22 MP Dual-Lens Carl-Zeiss Camera and the front facing camera to be comprised of a 12 MP sensor.
Additionally, the Nokia 9 is claimed to be the company’s first smartphone to actually come with Nokia OZO audio enhancements. Other specifications according to the tip include a 3,800 man battery, 6 GB RAM, 64 or 128 GB ROM, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, and IP 68 certification. It is expected to run on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000