Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:25 24th Nov, 2016
HTC Launches Desire 10 Pro For Rs 26,490
The handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD screen and 20-megapixel camera.
HTC has launched the Desire 10 Pro India. The handset is priced at Rs 26,490 and will hit the stores mid December. The phone will be available in Stone Black and Polar White. It seems, the company has decided not to release the Royal Blue and Valentine Lux hues in India. Going by the press images, the Desire 10 Pro shares the design language with the HTC 10. However, it is made of plastic as opposed to its top-end sibling.
The Taiwanese-brand has launched the dual-SIM variant of the handset. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has Corning's Gorilla Glass protection for scratch-resistance. The phone boasts of a 20-megapixel laser autofocus main camera. Selfies will be taken care of by a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. It is powered by MediaTek's Helio P10 chip. The phone comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. You can add up to 2 TB microSD card. Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, and 3000 mAh battery.
Like most sub-30k handsets, the Desire 10 Pro features a fingerprint sensor. In terms of software, you get Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets