Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:21 20th Sep, 2016
Samsung Launches The Galaxy J7 Prime For Rs 18,790
It is the first J series handset to feature a fingerprint sensor.
Samsung has launched the Galaxy J7 Prime in India. As its name suggests, the J7 Prime is a step up from the Galaxy J7 (2016). Thanks to its all-metal construction, the Prime variant has a premium feel to it.
The J7 Prime comes with a Full HD screen. Don't expect rich colours though, as the J7 Prime chooses LCD over the OLED panel found in the J7 (2016). The phone is powered by Samsung's own Exynos 7870 chipset. Samsung has thrown-in 3 GB of RAM, which is maximum in the J-series. It has 16 GB internal storage and a microSD card slot that supports up to 256 GB storage. The 13-megapixel camera sensor is coupled with an LED flash. To appease the selfie lovers, there's an 8-megapixel front-facing snapper. The mid-range handset comes with a fingerprint sensor too. Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, and 3300 mAh battery.
On the software front, you get Samsung's TouchWiz UI in Android 6 Marshmallow flavour. It comes with tools such as the S Power and S Secure. The former is a battery saver mode to prolong the battery life. The S Secure feature enables users to their data securely. The Galaxy J7 Prime is available in gold and black. Just like we had reported a few months back, the handset is priced at Rs 18,790.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets