Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
03:07 19th Sep, 2016
Samsung Unveils The Galaxy A9 Pro To Compete With The OnePlus 3
Priced at Rs 32,490, the handset offers a 6-inch OLED screen and 16 megapixel camera.
Samsung has added yet another member to its Galaxy line-up. Dubbed as the Galaxy A9 Pro, the handset features a metal frame sandwiched between two glass panels. While it boasts of a premium construction, there is nothing fancy in terms of design. On the software side of things, Samsung offers Android 6 Marshmallow with TouchWiz on top.
As its name suggests, the A9 Pro is an upgraded version of the A9. It sports a 6-inch Full HD OLED screen and has a 16 megapixel camera. The A9 Pro is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 652 chip. The phone comes 4 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The device packs-in a whopping 5000 mAh battery that should easily last over a day. Not sure if you should be happy about high battery capacity after the Note 7's "explosive" debacle. Like most mid-range Android phones, the A9 Pro comes with a fingerprint sensor. The dual-SIM phone comes with 4G LTE support.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro will hit the store shelves on 26th of this month with a Rs 32,490 price tag. It obviously attempts competes with the OnePlus 3. While the latter is cheaper and more powerful, Samsung has after-sales service going in its favour.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000