Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:56 04th Oct, 2011
LG Outs Optimus LTE
The most powerful smartphone in the Optimus family.
LG has launched a high-end smartphone, the Optimus LTE. As its name suggest, the phone supports LTE connectivity (3.9G) and rivals Samsung's recently revealed Galaxy S II LTE. The phone boasts a 4.5" IPS True HD display, which according to the company, will be the first panel with pixel dimensions of 1280x720 to go on sale in South Korea.
This Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) device will be powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU and a gigabyte of RAM. Apart from being DLNA certified, the device will feature an HDMI port for mirroring the screen. Other specs include an 8 MP primary and 1.3 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 32 GB memory card support, and an 1830 mAh battery. The mobile measures 5.2" (l) x 2.7" (w) x 0.4" (d) and weighs 135 grammes.
The Optimus LTE will ship in South Korea from 5th October through SK Telecom. However, there's no word on the international availability at this stage.
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (July, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Best Gaming Smartphones Available In India
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2014)
- Top Five Tablets Under Rs 10,000