Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
05th Sep 2018
So far we have covered best handsets under Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, but if you have saved enough you can consider something even better. In fact, there are phones in this price range that can give a tough time to much expensive top-end devices. Last updated: 2- May -2018.
Price: Rs 29,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- 5.7 screen with 1440 x 2880 pixels
- 13 + 13 MP dual camera on the back
- 5 MP selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery
Price: Rs 21,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage.
- 6.2-inch Full HD + IPS screen.
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera setup.
- 20 MP selfie camera.
- 4000 mAh battery.
Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
Here's the list of phones that can give flagship handsets a run for their money.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000