08th Aug 2016
Google has never failed to charm us with incredibly creative doodles to mark significant occasions. Earlier this year Google honored Earth Day with five doodles, and the world was swooning over it.
This time Google’s done it again with the Fruit Doodles. The Rio Olympics will create history as a proud team of Refugees will compete in the games. The Google Doodle is a colorful video were fruits of all shapes and sizes compete for glory. Pineapples, oranges, peaches, lemons, melons and berries all of them battling it out is definitely a treat to watch.
Google has very tactfully promoted Fruit Games - an app of 7 fruity games for iOS and Android smartphones. According to Google, “For the next couple of weeks, we’ll journey to an otherwise unassuming fruit stand in Rio, where produce from all over the market competes for the title of freshest fruit”.
Google’s Fruit Games has captured the essence of the games in an endearing and super cool way. The video begins with a Pineapple’s whistle blow and goes on to show fruits competing in athletics, tennis and cycling. The video ends with a photo finish race where a tiny little strawberry beats a bulky watermelon and is honored at the podium by a banana.
The Fruit games will be available only till August 21, 2016. Google has also announced enhanced features for Rio Olympics.
Google Celebrates Rio Olympics With Fruit Doodle
A bunch of adorable animated fruits captures the vigor and excitement waiting to unfold at Rio.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000