21:32 31st Aug, 2015
This Is What The Next Motorola Smartwatch Looks Like
The leaked press image comes from @evleaks.
The next generation smartwatch from Motorola refuses to maintain a low profile. If those photographs posted by a user were not enough, press images of the next Moto watch are out thanks to the popular "leakster" @evleaks.
In the tech world, there are leaks and speculations we take with a pinch of salt. And then, there are the ones from @evleaks, which are mostly right on money.
Based on the information from GSMArena, the next gen Moto 360 will run on Android 5.1. The watch will have display resolution of 360×360. That's a bump from 320x290 on the original Moto 360. Depending on its dial size, next Moto smartwatch will pack-in 270 mAh or 375 mAh battery.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499