18:13 24th Aug, 2015
Next Gen Moto 360 Spotted In Chicago
Motorola's upcoming smartwatch looks slimmer than the original.
The Moto 360 has been one of the most loved Android smartphone so far. Those waiting for its successor rejoice as what appears to be a next generation Moto 360 has been spotted in Chicago.
The images come from a Reddit user. Going by the shots, the watch appears to be slimmer than the original. Those with a good eye can also notice a change in the placement of a button.
According to to the discussion Reddit, the images show two different versions of Motorola's smartwatch. One all black version and another with golden dial and a leather strap.
Based on the information from GSMArena, the next gen Moto 360 will run on Android 5.1. The watch will have display resolution of 360×360. That's a bump from 320x290 on the original Moto 360.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499