10:01 07th Nov, 2014
Motorola Puts The Moto 360 With Metal Bands On Sale For $299
The company will also unveil new software features like My Design that lets users cutomize the watchface
At long last Motorola has finally put the metal bands for its Moto 360 smartwatch on sale, offering users a level of customization that it so furiously publicized during the device's launch. The bands are available in a shade of black and silver, and a Moto 360 kitted out with either of them will retail for $299.
The new straps have a width of 23mm, but the company says that a slimmer 18mm option is on its way, and will retail for the same $299. There will also be a watchband in a champagne shade that takes the price of the device up to $329, alongside three new shades – black, stone and cognac – of leather bands.
Do the metal and regular leather bands not make your cut? Fear not, as Motorola has announced that it's partnering with TTYL to make silicone bands for the Moto 360 in a variety of hues, and DODOcase to offer four new color options in stitched leather variants. The silicone and stitched leather variants haven't gone on sale yet.
Motorola hasn't just brought in a variety of watchbands to help buyers customize, but has has also introduced new features such as My Design, that lets users customize the watch face. They've also included that winnin watchface design from the Moto 360 challenge we had prior to the device's launch.
The company is also introducing its own fitness app, dubbed Moto Body, that tracks steps, distance, heart-rate and calories burned. The above mentioned software features will be available through the Moto Connect app within the next few days. While the watchbands are available for sale in the US through Motorola.com, it is to be seen how soon they make their way to India through Flipkart.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020