18:23 13th Aug, 2014
Google’s Next Nexus Will Sport A Beefy Snapdragon 805 Processor
It was just yesterday that we saw the Shamu showing up on GFXBench, and now it seems to have made things official by appearing on AnTuTu.
So we know that Motorola will be building the next Nexus, but what we do not know are the hardware specifications that the device will bring. That was until the handset showed up on the AnTuTu benchmarking tool today. The handset shows what as of today can only be compared to the Prime devices from LG and Samsung with their Quad HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) displays and Snapdragon 805 powered LTE Category 6 radios.
The device that made an appearance on AnTuTu was tagged as the Google Shamu and sports a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (APQ8084) processor clocked at 2.65 GHz and coupled with 3 GB of RAM. The SoC will also sport the powerful Adreno 420 GPU which should give it an edge over the current crop of Android handsets. The device will sport a 5.2 inch Quad HD display giving it an unmatched pixel density of 564 ppi.
Also included in the spec list is Google’s latest and greatest Android L and a 13 MP primary snapper along with 2.1 MP front-facing one that should hopefully be better than the Nexus 5’s average camera sensor.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499