Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:02 12th Oct, 2012
Sony Ericsson Launches "Live with Walkman" In India
Mid-range droid to retail at an affordable Rs 14,600.
Sony Ericsson has launched the Live with Walkman smartphone in India. This Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) based device is targeted at the mid-range mobile market. The device is powered by a 1 GHz CPU and has 512 MB of RAM. It features a 3.2" screen with pixel dimensions of 320x480. Other specs include GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a 5 mp camera capable of 720p video recording, 1200 mAh battery, and 32 GB microSD card support. The phone measures 4.2" (l) x 2.2" (w) x 0.6" (15 mm) (d), and weighs 115 grammes.
The phone is priced at Rs 14,600, and Aircel customers will also get a free download pack of 2 GB plus three hours of Mobile TV (video streaming service) for one month. According to Sony Ericsson, the phone will ship with a 4 GB microSD card and stereo headset. Furthermore, the company will hand out a "premium" headset worth around Rs 2000 to early adopters. All in all, it looks like Samsung's GALAXY Ace now has some serious competition.
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020