Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
17:58 11th Nov, 2013
iBall Goes For A Sporty Look With The Vibro Bluetooth Headset
Packs in a 300 mAh battery that promises 10 hours of music and up to 11 hrs of talk time.
iBall introduced yet another Bluetooth headset with Mic, iBall Vibro. It is with built-in MIC you can receive calls. It promises distortion-free high-quality stereo sound for decent music playback. Light and fashionably, the iBall Vibro is good to look at. The head set sports easy-to-reach ‘call’ and ‘music’ buttons,to switch between calls and music on a tablet or phone wirelessly. The Bluetooth edition can be paired with the wide range of Bluetooth phones, tablets and music players. It promises up to 10 hours of nonstop music and up to 11 hours of talk time with its 300 mAh battery.
The iBall Vibro comes with volume, media, and call controls integrated on the ear cup, and can be recharged via USB cable. With a range up to 10 meters from source device, the headset is priced at Rs 1700. The Nokia BH503 headset, which by far has the best bass to listen to music, costs around a 1000 bucks leser than this one.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-