Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
15:10 06th Nov, 2013
Nokia Launches The Low-Cost Dual-SIM Nokia 107
Series 30 handset lacks a camera, listed online now.
Nokia has launched a cheap dual-SIM handset. This dual-SIM phone comes with a 1.8 inch display. It has 4 MB of RAM and runs on the Series 30 platform. The Nokia 107 has a battery capacity of 1020 mAh that is said to have talk time of up to 12 hours and standby time of up to 576 hours. It supports an expandable storage of up to 16 GB via microSD Card. The handset does not have a camera and it weighs only 75.8 grams.
The Nokia 107 is now available on Snapdeal.com for Rs 1800.
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM).
- 1.8" display.
- Alpha-numeric Keypad.
- FM Radio.
- Expandable storage of up to 16 GB.
- 3.5mm audio jack.
- 1020 mAh Battery.
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users