Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:56 14th Sep, 2012
Angry Birds Lands On PlayBook
Each game in the series to cost around Rs 190.
BlackBerry's PlayBook never took off in the market. The limited number of apps was one of the many things that worked against this ill-fated tablet. However, this situation might change a little with the entry of the Angry Birds series to the platform.
As of this writing, three of the most popular games in the franchise have been made available on RIM's tablet. Unlike in the Android Market though, these games are paid and will set you back by Rs 190 each. Although the pricing is high, on the bright side, you won't have to deal with the annoying ads.
Here's the list of games with their download links:
Let's hope that other developers will soon follow Rovio's path and bring more interesting apps to the PlayBook. Once BlackBerry's App World starts showing some signs of activity, the tablet may no longer be a bad deal at Rs 19,000.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-