Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:56 14th Sep, 2012
Angry Birds Lands On PlayBook
Each game in the series to cost around Rs 190.
BlackBerry's PlayBook never took off in the market. The limited number of apps was one of the many things that worked against this ill-fated tablet. However, this situation might change a little with the entry of the Angry Birds series to the platform.
As of this writing, three of the most popular games in the franchise have been made available on RIM's tablet. Unlike in the Android Market though, these games are paid and will set you back by Rs 190 each. Although the pricing is high, on the bright side, you won't have to deal with the annoying ads.
Here's the list of games with their download links:
Let's hope that other developers will soon follow Rovio's path and bring more interesting apps to the PlayBook. Once BlackBerry's App World starts showing some signs of activity, the tablet may no longer be a bad deal at Rs 19,000.
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020