18:49 20th Jun, 2013
Adobe Creative Cloud Apps Updated, Now Available For Download
A 30-day free trial is available for users, to consider before subscribing.
Adobe, which recently announced its decision to stop its Creative Suite in favour of adopting Cloud via its Creative Cloud app set, has now made its Creative Cloud apps available to users, and updated them. All Adobe applications that were found in its erstwhile CS (Creative Suite) have now been ported to its CC (Creative Cloud), and they are all available for download for use on a subscription basis. Adobe is offering a 30-day free trial and a complete plan for people wanting to subscribe for the first time.
The Creative Cloud apps that can now be downloaded by users include Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, DreamWeaver CC, Adobe Muse CC, Edge Animate CC, Adobe Premier Pro CC and the After Effects CC.
Adobe says that by subscribing to its Creative Cloud suite, users would get more than 30 tools and services to add photography effects. One major update that Adobe has given to its CC app suite is featuring the integration of Behance (Behance is a platform for creative people and teams to showcase and discover creative work. It is a product of New York-based company Behance, Inc), through which subscribers can connect with the best creators/photography innovators, from across the world. Behance also has an iOS application.
"Over 200 new tutorials added to Creative Cloud Learn to help customers get up and running quickly. And the all new Creative Voices videos that give you a glimpse into the lives of some of the most creative minds in the world", says Adobe in a blog post. Adobe also has various new updates and tools, these can be checked out via the official Adobe Blog.
We can also expect future enhancements in the Creative Cloud, as Adobe says that Photoshop would get the ability of automatic crop, resize, and create image assets with the help of HTML5 and CSS web design technology.
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020