11:17 28th Aug, 2019
CLAW Launches SM50 Professional DJ & Studio Monitoring Headphones In India
SM50 has been constructed for all kind of audio enthusiast – Casual, Studio and even Audiophiles
The use of professional grade headphones is on the rise, thanks to a number of new players entering the fray. The latest is Consumer Lifestyle Accessories Worldwide or Claw. The company announces the launch of its SM50 Professional Closed Back Studio Monitor & DJ Headphones in India. The headphones are priced at Rs. 2990 and will carry a selling price of Rs. 2490.
The SM50 has been constructed for all kind of audio enthusiast – Casual, Studio and even Audiophiles, the company mentioned in its official release.
This adapter free headphone has 2 ports and comes with 2 detachable cables having a 3.5mm & 6.3mm plug on each end for different needs. Simply plug the 6.3mm jack into your equipment with the other 3.5mm end into the headphone or 3.5mm jack into your mobile and 6.3 mm jack into the headphone when you’re on the go. You can also share your music with a friend via the multi-port feature by simply connecting their headphone cable in the unused port.
According to the company mentions that the key features of the new SM50 model includes exceptional Clarity, multi-purpose headphones, foldable design and over the year design.
The 40mm drivers deliver vibrant bass, vivid mids and detailed highs offering perfect balance between each frequency. Moreover, the headphones are equipped with the 2.8m coiled cable at the studio or the 1.2m straight cable with microphone and in-line controls when on the go!
Its foldable design offers easy portability along with a 90 degree ear cup swivel feature for one-ear monitoring. The ear cups too have soft padding and does keep some of the noise away. Moreover, the over the ear design offers maximum comfort with breathable protein leather earpads which enhance noise isolation and improves the overall wearing experience.
The product comes with a one-year Warranty Card and is available at Amazon India website.
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users