00:59 13th Jun, 2019
LG Announces Mid-Range X6 Smartphone In Korea
The phone comes with a 6.2-inch screen and a triple rear camera.
LG has announced a new X series smartphone the X6. The device has thick chin but a tiny waterdrop notch. It features a fingerprint sensor at the back. LG claims that the phone is MIL-STD-810G compliant, which means it can withstand in rough conditions including significant temperature variation, thermal shock, and humidity.
The LG X6 sports a 6.2-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone houses MediaTek's Helio P22 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. The device features a 16 MP rear camera with a 2 MP depth sensor and 5 MP wide angle lens. There's a 13 MP front-facing camera too.
The phone ships with a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and a 3.5 audio jack. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and 3,500 mAh battery. The phone is equipped with a dedicated Google assistant button.
The LG X6 will hit the stores in South Korea on June 14. It costs 349,800 won, which is equivalent to Rs 20,510.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499