03:32 07th Jun, 2019
HMD Launches Nokia 2.2 In India For Rs 6,999
The entry-level smartphone features a 5.7-inch screen and is powered by a Helio A22 chip.
HMD Global has introduced the Nokia 2.2 in India. This entry-level smartphone is a successor to the Nokia 2.1. The latest handset is the part of Google's Android One program. It ships with Android 9.0 Pie and will receive two years of OS updates including the upcoming Android Q. Moreover, it will be eligible for three years of monthly security updates.
The phone seems compact with its 5.7-inch HD+ screen. For a budget smartphone, the Nokia 2.2 has thin-bezels and a tiny notch. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 chip. You get to choose between a 2 GB RAM and 3 GB RAM options. Based on the model, you get either 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage. To add more storage, you also get a microSD card slot.
The Nokia 2.2 features a single 13 MP rear camera. There is a 5 MP front camera for selfies. It covers other connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and A-GPS. It is a dual SIM phone with 4G VoLTE support. The device houses a 3,000 mAh battery.
The Nokia 2.2 with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB RAM is priced at Rs 6,999. The other variant with 3 GB RAM with 32 GB will set you back for Rs 7,999. HMD claims that these prices are for a limited time and will go up after June 30.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband