03:12 31st May, 2019
Meizu Introduces Mid-Range 16Xs With AMOLED Screen And Triple Camera
The phone is expected to cost under Rs 20,000.
Chinese company Meizu hasn't made it big in India yet, but it is known for producing some quality hardware. Its latest smartphone 16Xs comes with an impressive screen-to-body ratio of over 90 percent. It has a fancy gradient finish on the back.
The Meizu 16Xs is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 675. The phone comes with up to 6 GB of RAM. You get to choose between 64 GB and 128 GB storage. The device sports a 6.2-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen. It also houses an in-display fingerprint sensor For the shutterbugs, there's a triple camera. It has a 48 MP main camera, an 8 MP wide lens, and 5 MP depth sensor. The 16 MP front-facing camera takes care of selfies.
The phone comes with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, and A-GPS. The Meizu 16Xs has a 4,000 mAh battery. The base model is priced at 1698 yuan, which translates to Rs 17,000. The 128 GB storage version costs a bit more at 1,998 yuan (approx. Rs 20,000).
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones