20:17 12th Feb, 2019
Samsung Upcoming Galaxy S10E Will Take On The iPhone Xr
The phone is expected to come with a punch-hole camera screen.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 launch is imminent. It seems along with a plus variant the Korean company will also introduce the S10E. It will be the smallest and the cheapest handset in the Galaxy S10 series. The South Korean giant has taken a leaf out of Apple’s book as it plans to unveil three Galaxy devices this time. The ‘Unpacked Event’ is scheduled on February 20 when we will get to see the entire line-up.
The leaked images shed light on some aspects of this handset. Adhering to its ‘Economical’ badging, the Samsung Galaxy S10e is estimated to launch at a price of about 750 Euros (approx. Rs 60,000). This would be cheaper than the S10 and S10+ that might break the 1,000 Euros barrier.
Moving onto the design, the S10e will sport a 5.8-inch AMOLED Full HD+ display with a flat display as opposed to the curved ones on its bigger siblings. However, it will get a new ‘Infinity-O’ display. It is essentially a hole in the screen which carries the selfie snapper.
The phone is likely to features a metal frame and a curved glass back in typical Samsung fashion. The Samsung S10e wouldn’t sport an in-display fingerprint sensor. Instead it may come with a side-mounted power cum fingerprint sensor on the right. We have seen this implementation on many Sony Xperia devices and would be practical as your thumb naturally rests on the side when you hold a smartphone, unless you are a southpaw.
The phone may come equipped with 6 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of inbuilt storage. It will be powered by the latest Exynos SoC (System on Chip) built on the 7nm process and with a Snapdragon 855 SoC in some markets. It will run on Samsung’s One UI based on Android Pie and may pack in 3100 mAh battery. We can expect it to come with water resistant/dust resistant certification, wireless charging, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499