22:40 24th Jan, 2019
Vivo Unveils The Apex 2019 With 5G Support
The phone trades physical buttons and ports for a seamless design.
Vivo is off to a great start by announcing the gorgeous Apex 2019. The phone has a curved glass design with no hardware buttons. The phone doesn't even have a 3.5 mm audio jack and charging port. For charging, it comes with a special charger that connects to the magnetic contact points at the back dubbed as MagPort.
The phone uses an in-display fingerprint sensor. Vivo has also done away with speaker grille and instead uses the display to propagate sound.
The Vivo Apex 2019 sports a 6.4-inch OLED screen with no notch. The handset is powered by the Snapdragon 855 chipset. Thanks to this next gen chip from Qualcomm, the Apex will be one of the first phones to support 5G. Vivo has gone with 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage.
The phone comes with a dual camera at the back in 12 MP + 13 MP config. However, Vivo hasn’t made it clear whether the phone has a front-facing camera or not. Like last year, the Apex is a concept phone, which will likely be introduced as a Nex series phone later this year.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have