13:51 29th Nov, 2018
Ambrane Brings Handy ‘Power on the Go’ Power Bank
The BIS Approved power bank has 500 times discharge cycle; Compatible to most of the Devices
Ambrane, a mobile accessories brand in India announced its newest 10,000mAh Lithium Polymer: PP 12 Power Bank. The pocket-sized power bank is perfect for all your power back up needs with safety charging guaranteed and is priced at Rs.1799.
Featuring the ergonomic design, the premium rubberized matte finish power bank with smooth curves offers a superior grip with sturdy looks and also endures through your daily wear & tear by preventing scratches on the surface of the body, thanks to its rugged ABS build. Building a stronger surface resistance, the device has gone through a series of reliability tests to ensure it can withstand shocks and drops, keeping fears at bay.
Featuring a large 10,000 mAh capacity PP12 can full-charge your 3000 mAh Smartphone on an average of 2-3 times at its full capacity. It can also withstand upto 500 times of charge-discharge cycle. With the 9 layers of advanced chipset protection, the power bank has a multitude of safety features integrated such as over discharge protection, overvoltage protection, temperature resistance etc.
Speaking on the launch, Ashok Rajpal – Director Ambrane India says, “Our newest Power Bank PP12 is exclusively designed to easily fit into your pockets making it the perfect blend of style, performance & compactness. Without adding any extra weight its Power on the go.”
Never run out of charge again, with the integrated LED Light indicator which precisely denotes the battery status of the power bank.
Available in enticing shades of red and blue along with 1 year warranty the 10000Mah, PP12 is already available in leading retail and e-commerce stores across India.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499