19:20 03rd Nov, 2017
Bingo Technologies Launches F2 Fitness Band For Rs 1,599
The fitness tracker is water and dust proof, and is designed for everyday usage.
Bingo Technologies has recently unveiled its new fitness band dubbed as the Bingo F2 which comes with a price tag of Rs 1,599. The device is said to compatible with all devices that run on Android and iOS with Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
Adopting a fitness-centric approach, the sleek looking Bingo F2 fitness band comes with a heart rate monitor that lets you track calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level. The fitness band also allows you to record your workouts with multi-sport modes to see real-time workout stats on the big OLED display screen or rely on smart track to automatically record select exercises for you. Adding further, the pedometer, sedentary reminder and sleep monitoring features allow one to track the whole day’s routine and maintain an active lifestyle.
Featuring a sturdy build quality, the Bingo F2 is water and dust roof, being designed for everyday use and in all weather conditions. Made with plastic ABS and TPS elastomer, the fitness band provides outstanding protection from UV radiation and resistance to abrasion, sweat and sebum.
The F2 goes beyond fitness and build quality to make your everyday life more productive with its functional features like Incoming call notification, SMS Notifications, Social media notifications and many more.
The Bingo F2 fitness band has a battery capacity of 70 mAh which provide a stand by time of up to 300 hours. It is also equipped with a vibration or mute function. Weighing just 9.3 gms, the product is one of the lightest in the market.
Commenting on the launch, Hemant Saini, Marketing Manager, Bingo Technologies Pvt Ltd, said, ‘The launch of the new Bingo F2 fitness band is in line with our strategy to introduce innovative yet useful products at an affordable price in the market. Living a healthy lifestyle is a top priority for consumers to enjoy fulfilling lives. Our wearable technology can enhance existing routines and help users lead an active lifestyle. The F2 seamlessly blends fitness, functionality and affordability in one accessory.’
The Bingo F2 comes in an array of vibrant colors - Blue, Pink, Green, Black, and Purple.
TAGS: Fitness Trackers
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499