12:37 05th Sep, 2017
ZTE Launches Blade A2S Smartphone In China
The smartphone features a bigger display and better RAM than its previous variants.
ZTE has recently announced the launch of its new smartphone dubbed as the ZTE Blade A2S, which comes as a follow up to Blade A2 and Blade A2 Plus, launched last year.
The ZTE Blade A2S comes with bigger display, featuring a 5.2 inch FHD display, and a better RAM of 3 GB. The smartphone is said to be available in China, on JD.com for now, at a price tag of CNY 700 which roughly translates of Rs 6,800.
Apparently, the design factor of the new ZTE Blade A2S smartphone is similar to its previous versions, however, we may find that the new variant comes with a round fingerprint scanner while we can find a square scanner on Blade A2 Plus.
Along with this, it is also worth noting that the ZTE Blade A2S features a metal unibody with no physical home button. It also sports power key on the right edge and volume keys on the left side.
Other specifications include 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor. 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front facing camera, 2,540 mAh battery, 4G VoLTE support, micro USB port, 3.5 mm audio jack, WiFi, and 32 GB of internal storage.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have