11:08 05th Jun, 2017
Asus Announces ZenPad 10 (Z301ML/MFL) At Computex
The tablet features interesting specifications with variety of options in display, memory, and internal storage for customers to choose from.
Asus has recently announced the new version of its ZenPad 10 Android tablet with model number Z301ML/MFL at the Computex 2017 event held in Taipei.
The tablet which is claimed by the company as a premium 10.1 inch Android table for entertainment and productivity purposes features a fashion-inspired design with clean lines and an embossed woven texture for a luxurious appearance. The device also comes with ergonomic rounded edges.
Under the hood, it features a 64 bit quad-core MediaTek 8735 processor, 4,680 mAh battery, 10.1 inch FHD display or HD display based on the model number, and USB Type C support. Also, the tablet sports a HD/FHD: Mali T720 MP2 (MT8735W/8735A) processor and either 2 GB or 3 GB RAM based on the model number.
The device also features sensors like G sensor, e-Compass, hall sensor, light sensor, and gyroscope, while the camera department consists of a 2 MP front facing camera and 5 MP rear camera. It runs on Android Nougat and boasts either 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB of internal storage.
Along with this, the company also offers 5 GB of web storage space for life and 100 GB of Google Drive space for two years. However, the company has not yet announced the availability and pricing details yet, which we may expect to come across pretty soon.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020