09:56 12th May, 2017
Asus Announces Price Slash On Zenfone 3 Devices
Both 5.5 inch and 5.2 inch models are now available at Rs 19,999 and Rs 17,999 respectively.
Asus has recently announced price slash on its two smartphones, the Zenfone 3 5.5 inch with model number ZE552KL and the Zenfone 3 5.2 inch with model number ZE520KL. Both these smartphones were available earlier for Rs 27,999 and Rs 21,999 would now be available at Rs 19,999 and Rs 17,999 respectively.
Commenting on the announcement, Peter Chang, Region Head – South Asia & Country Manager for ASUS India said, “Zenfone 3 series, has been globally awarded and appreciated for its, camera capabilities, classy yet contemporary design and high-end performance. Taking it forward, we plan to introduce an exciting range of products this year and the price reduction of Zenfone 3 is a precursor to the forthcoming product line-up.”
Speaking about these two smartphones, it is worth noting that there is no much difference between these two models except the screen sizes and a few here and there.
However, in total, the Zenfone 3 comes with a 16 MP rear camera sensor and 8 MP front facing camera with PixelMaster 3.0 Camera and real tone Dual LED Flash. Zenfone 3 also offers both optical and electronic image stabilization for blur-free shots and video, a color-correction sensor for true-color photography, and true 4K UHD video recording.
In-fact, to recall, Zenfone 3 is claimed to be the world’s first smartphone worldwide to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625, along with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB ROM. It also comes with finger print sensor on the back, while a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protects the device on both front and back side.
TAGS: ASUS Zenfone 3
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-