16:34 19th Apr, 2017
Amazon Launches Fire TV Stick For Rs 3,999
The Fire TV Stick comes with an introductory offer that credits Rs 499 back to user’s Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon has recently launched its competitor to Chromecast, christened as Fire TV Stick, for Rs 3,999 in India, available on Amazon India online portal and also other retailers such as Reliance Digital and Croma, from April 20.
The Fire TV Stick comes with a USB Drive that can be plugged into a HD Television set, and includes a remote to access content via WiFi connection.
Image via BGR
Speaking about the Fire TV Stick, it is worth noting that Amazon has, along with the device, rolled out an introductory offer under which people who purchase the device before May 31 and also subscribe to an annual membership for Prime Video.
This new offer will actually credit Rs 499 back to buyers Amazon Pay balance. Apparently, users who are already Amazon Prime members can also avail this introductory offer, boasts the company.
The new Amazon Fire TV Stick allows users to gain access to over 3,000 apps, games and other services directly on their HD TV sets.
Technically speaking, the Fire TV Stick features quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, and WiFi 802.11 ac MIMO for connectivity. It also supports voice control-enables remote.
TAGS: Amazon Fire TV
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones