12:37 05th Apr, 2017
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Launched In India For Rs 8,490
It looks like the smartphone lacks for 4G VoLTE support, but features a Super AMOLED display.
Samsung has recently launched Galaxy J3 Pro, its budget smartphone in the ‘J’ series in India for a price tag of Rs 8,490. It is said to be exclusively available starting from April 6, on Paytm Mall.
Speaking about the device, it was first launched in China back in June last year and just like other J-Series Samsung phones, this device also features with metal-type finish.
The device also sports a 5 inch HD Super AMOLED Display and is powered by 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum quad core processor coupled with a 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM which can be expanded upto 128 GB via microSD card.
It also features an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front facing camera, while connectivity options include 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, FM Radio, 3.5 mm audio jack, and micro USB. However, there is no support for VoLTE, at least as far as what we know as of now.
All these features are backed by a 2,600 mAh battery and will be available in Black, White, and Gold color options.
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020