17:20 02nd Mar, 2017
Micromax Launches 1 Window AC And 7 Split ACs
These ACs come with GoldFin and Ecco Blu technology, while price starts from Rs 21,000.
With Summer almost here, Indian electronics company Micromax has announced the launch of its new range of air conditioners that includes a window AC and seven Split ACs, with price tags ranging between Rs 21,000 and Rs 35,000.
All the ACs have been launched under Aura and Wave series of air conditioners, and they come with top notch features like GoldFin and Ecco Blu technology, 4-way swing, 3-in-1 health filters and two-way drainage system high energy saver with 100 per cent Copper for Condenser and Evaporator and are a perfect amalgamation of the healthier and faster technology.
Commenting on the launch, Rohan Agarwal, Vice President, Consumer Electronics, Micromax Informatics Ltd. said, “The key differentiators for our ACs is the local innovation that we have built as per consumer feedback (100% copper two-way drainage, turbo cooling etc.), along with the right implementation. We believe that as a brand we are very well entrenched to grow this category.”
He further added, “At Micromax, we realize that service is of utmost importance in order to connect with the last mile. We are introducing the Micromax Home Assist application for our AC & TV consumers to help facilitate, raising any enquiry or complaints with utmost ease and faster redressal. We want to replicate the same success that we have witnessed in the LED TVs segment and achieve a double digit market share over the next 3 years in AC segment as well.”
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020