09:10 30th Jan, 2017
ZTE Blade A610 Plus May Launch On Feb 3
The smartphone comes with a 5,000 mAh battery and competes with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
ZTE has recently sent media invites for a launch event to be held in Delhi on Feb 3, where the company is expected to a launch a new smartphone; most likely ZTE Blade A610 Plus.
While the company has not announced complete details of the smartphone’s launch yet, teasers and a couple of reports give us the needed hint.
Accordingly, the smartphone will be featuring a 5,000 mAh battery, which is reported to be its USP. Additionally, we may see the smartphone in a complete metal body design along with a fingerprint sensor. The LED flash is present below the camera lens.
ZTE Blade A610 comes with a 5.5 inch FHD display with 2.5D curved glass protection, while being powered by a MediaTek MT6750T octa core processor, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB ROM.
The device also comes with a 13 MP rear camera with FHD video recording and 8 MP front facing camera. On the connectivity end, the device supports 4G VoLTE, while it runs on Android Marshmallow out of the box.
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have